If you're looking at this you're either a stalker or just really bored


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Words of Wisdom from Bristol Palin

Here are some comments I found on CNN from Bristol Palin on being a new mother:

"It's just, like, I'm not living for myself anymore. It's, like, for another person, so it's different"

"And just you're up all night. And it's not glamorous at all"

"Like, your whole priorities change after having a baby."

"I'd love to [be] an advocate to prevent teen pregnancy because it's not, like, a situation that you would want to strive for, I guess"

On having to tell her parents:
"And so finally, my best friend just, like, blurted it out. And it was just, like -- I don't even remember it because it was just, like, something I don't want to remember."

I would have to say that the most intelligent thing she said during the interview is that teen abstinence in unrealistic... duh

click on the title above to read the full article on CNN

No comments: