If you're looking at this you're either a stalker or just really bored


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update: Blahism

So I just finished two more classes! I got an A in Ethics and the Administration of Justice, and a B in Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice. Yay me, toot toot (that was my horn).
I am taking a break, and then starting two new classes on December 15. Criminal Procedures, and Human Resource Management.
I'll post the two papers, but they're pretty much a little summary of all the Blahisms I have already posted.
I have noticed that in college courses, they put a word count on everything. I must say it is very hard to articulate what I want to say, and write an "A" paper to my standards, when I am limited by a word count. My college papers, and essay questions are so vague compared to what I really want to say about the material.
My writing, my creativity, is stifled by a damn word count. So I wanted to explain, before I posted them, that these essays are low in quality compared to what I could have, and would have rather, written about them.
Ciao for now.

No comments: