If you're looking at this you're either a stalker or just really bored


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Please Stand By Me

Do you ever have one of those moments, when you see something at exactly the right time? I am feeling lonely and sad... and lately I just need somebody to stand by me. My parents sent this video to me, and it is obvious that I am not alone in the world. I checked my email earlier at work today, but I decided not to watch the video at the time. I watched it when I got home, and, well.... I just had one of those moments.

What I am taking from this, is that no matter how lonely and sad I am, I know there are people all over the world that are feeling the same way. Sometimes we do not always have someone to stand by us when we need it the most, and sometimes the only thing we can do is belt out our heart's pain in song for all the world to hear.

Hey, World... Stand By Me!

No comments: